This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Yale New Haven Health
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direction and supervision of the Medical Director and the Nursing Director, Emergency Services, provides analytical support for management and quality improvement activities of the Yale New Haven Sponsor Hospital Program. Develops, maintains, and monitors data collection and analysis. Coordinates QI initiatives and analyzes data to support them. (Position is 0.8 FTE with a requirement to work a minimum of 8 hours for an external EMS agency)
* 1. Update and maintain provider certification and medical authorization database
* 2. Maintain learning management system tracking all ALS providers
* 3. Update and maintain database of YNHSHP QI activities and outcomes
* 4. Perform routine and special queries and analyze data using basic statistical methods, as applicable
* 5. Produce and distribute monthly and annual reports of provider status, YNHSHP medical oversight activities, and outcomes, incorporating data tables and/or charts as needed.
* 6. Develop, maintain, and distribute monthly dashboard of key metrics
* 7. Coordinate, document, and archive QI activities involving services, providers, and SH personnel
* 8. Attend YNHSHP Ops and Providers meetings
* 9. With Medical Director, prepare agendas, prepare and deliver reports, and other materials as needed for these meetings
Combination of education, experience, and training equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a bachelor's degree in Business, Emergency Medical Services, Health Science, Management, or Public Administration; or four years of increasingly complex technical experience in the assigned functional area. MPH or other master's degree that includes competence in basic statistics and/or information management.
Current experience as EMS provider. Experience/exposure to informatics preferred.
CT-licensed or nationally registered paramedic
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). Demonstrated leadership and coordination abilities
Position involves standing and walking. Working with equipment with occasional lifting, pushing, and pulling of heavy objects.