OPERATIONS MANGER: END USER TEAM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we ve got a rich and storied history, but that hasn t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company ready for the future.
The individual will be responsible for managing Sales Operations for our End User teams.
* Oversee proper reporting of all Sports Marketing events in Spotlight and Salesforce to include NASCAR, MLB, and PBR as well as Masters & Super Bowl.
* Continuously communicate available assets to local market teams to ensure 100% utilization.
* Track total ROI versus Total Spend
* Explore Salesforce and Spotlight Integration to create a streamlined asset request process
* Plan and Activate At-Track Events
* Product | Manpower | Scheduling
* Communicate: on-time communication of Event Success
* Execute Honorary Crew Member & End User Logo program
* Execute Show Car program
* Support Product & Channel Team s direction of the vehicles- refurbishment, replenish, messaging.
* Oversee vehicle routing, ensure proper scheduling and recapping of all events, strategically route to key markets and events.
* Track total ROI and Total Spend. Communicate.
* Apprenticeship Training Center Program
* Fulfill order of merchandising and product, ensuring accuracy with order and timely delivery.
* Ensure sales team properly recaps the activation and keeps the request updated with continued successes.
* Communicate Wins on various Salesforce pages; creates regular recap s to be included in WIN Every Day, and send to leadership.
* Ensure proper inventory of merchandisers & POP.
* Establish & enforce timeline & goals for activation.
* National Meetings & Conferences
* Plan the coordination of the following: MCAA & MSCA National Conference; MCAA Safety Conference; MCAA Fabrication Conference; NECA; etc.
* Properly route all approvals and track payment process
* Properly support with Trade Show booth set-up
* Lead / Opportunity Tracking: Properly establish and manage Salesforce leads generated
* Budgets: Properly Track and Communicate all aspects of Spend
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or equivalent
* 3-5 years of Sales/Marketing experience
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Strong project management experience
* Strong relationship-building ability
* Strong organizational skills
* A strong follow-through with great attention to detail
* The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and make decisions based on numbers and/or fact-based information
* The ability to understand the cross functional pieces of the SBD business process and bring value added thinking to improve our go to market business strategy
* Proficient knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Mail)
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.