ORACLE Programmer - (SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Sybase)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks an ORACLE Programmer to join our team in Albany, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Expanding and optimizing a current database design
* Writing and modifying Oracle database procedures and functions to support the applications (including coding, testing, and implementation);
* Understanding and translating historical data, now in Sybase, to Oracle
* Preparing technical and user documentation.
* 7 years of experience interpreting physical database models and using relational database concepts such as indexes, primary and foreign keys, and constraints using Oracle
* 7 years of experience working with Oracle version 9i or later.
* 5 years of experience database analysis and design.
* 7 years of experience in using ORACLE programming tools (SQL Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Loader or other ORACLE database programming tools).
* 5 years of experience creating database objects such as Tables, Indexes, Views, Sequences, Primary/Foreign keys, Constraints and Triggers.
* 5 years of experience writing, optimizing, and troubleshooting dynamically created SQL within procedures.
* 3 years of experience working with Sybase.
* Bachelor s degree in computer science or a comparable field
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.