This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDear Pals,
We have a Job opportunity for OSS Engineer.Kindly find the Job details below:
DURATION: FULL TIME.
LOCATIONS MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model(tm), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 276,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Design, implement and support custom monitoring solutions
* Prepare test plans and perform functionality and performance testing
* Responsible for support and maintenance of all UNIX based support systems including monitoring systems, service management systems and homegrown applications
* Data analysis and report development using SQL and OSS application reporting features
* Software development/scripting using UNIX shell scripting, Python and Core Java
* Perform complex updates/upgrades to support tools
* Work with Development and OSS resources to conduct customized integration of homegrown and 3rd party applications
* Experience with implementing Network, Server and Application Monitoring
* Scripting experience with tools like Perl, Python
* UNIX/Linux administration experience
* Experience with managing querying MySQL and Oracle databases
* Strong knowledge of Network Management Systems (NMS): Nagios, HP Openview, etc.
* SNMP knowledge and understanding a MUST, prior experience working in an analyst capacity for SNMP related projects is highly preferred
* Experience working with Cloud vendors such as AWS
* Experience with implementing third party Software tools
* Experience gathering requirements from different engineering teams
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
* Strong communication, leadership, troubleshooting & consultation skills.
* Must have excellent organization skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Must have strong negotiation skills with the ability to find successful resolutions for complex issues, escalating those that require management involvement when necessary
* Prior experience supporting Java applications with Oracle backend a plus
* Identify and address performance/scalability bottlenecks
* Build unit and integration test automation for features delivered while keeping a high level of code coverage
* Respond to production issues for owned areas and mitigate them when problems occur
* Follow all agile team processes.
IF INTERESTED KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED CV AND THE DETAILS BELOW:
Skype ID (if any)
Current Location (City and State)
Willing to Relocate
Earliest Joining Date
Total Work experience
Relevant Experience according to job description
Availability for Interviews 3 best time slots
Have you been interviewed by TCS in the past. If so can you pls. provide additional details
Current Compensation details if possible
Expected Annual Compensation