OT, Occupational Therapist - Physical Therapy
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 4/27/2017
Corpus Christi, TX
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities. Studies and evaluates patient's reactions to the program and prepares progress reports.
- Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy; Bachelors degree required.
- Current Texas Occupational Therapy license from the Board of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners required.
- CPR-(American Heart Association).
- Knowledgable of the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics and the Guide to Occupational Therapy Practice.
- Excellent communication skills.