Oakland Field Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Kapstone Paper and Packaging Corp.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for an experienced corrugated Field Sales Manager to motivate and drive the sales team in Oakland, CA. Responsibilities include staffing, training and directing a team of sales representatives. This individual must be performance based and results oriented, who enjoys the challenges of outside sales with a focus on growing market share. This individual must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment and work well with others to meet the overall goals of the business.
* Corrugated industry experience is required; experience within agriculture is highly desired.
* At least 5 years of relevant sales management experience is required.
* Experience managing large scale budgets.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing, and organizational skills are a MUST!
* Strong presentation skills - ability to present product in a one-on-one as well as a group setting.
* A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
* A team oriented person who is adept at developing new business and relationships.
* An imaginative and creative background with a technical aptitude for combining customer packaging requirements with our technological capabilities.
* A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business or Packaging is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled