This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
The Move Coordinator will assist with the coordination/management of all furniture, cabling, security, IT, and movers in support of assigned projects. The MC is also responsible for providing move strategies, which will position the company to meet future facilities needs and timelines.
* Responsible for weekly moves and service requests.
* Compile move project list
* Communicate move requirements to move clients
* Compile and distribute information for physical move execution by vendors
* Complete and close project in field and within data reporting system
* Respond promptly and fulfill and schedule various furniture/reconfigure requests
* Work well and respectfully with people at all levels
* Prioritize work load and schedule accordingly
* Manage vendors
* Responsible for monitoring the work order flow process.
* Responsible for processing incoming work orders and distribution to team members for completion.
* Individual ensures that the work order process maintains efficiency and meets the criteria set by the account.
* Ensure immediate needs are met and attentive responses to the request of the customer are performed.
* Meeting attendance and information updates as scheduled.
* Responsible for major/minor project moves.
* Coordinate and implement group moves from 10-200 persons and associated equipment.
* Work with Synopsys IT groups to coordinate equipment moves as requested.
* Travel to other sites in Bay Area to plan and implement move and furniture project scopes.
* Direct meetings for move projects, schedule resources and vendors as they relate to move projects.
* Work with property management, facility management, and business group to accurately define requirements to ensure successful move projects.
* Understand the minor TI construction activities associated with the project move, and ability to coordinate with related trades.
* Communicate and act as liaison between internal and external service providers, customers, and management.
* Responsible for furniture inventory and projects.
* Ability to develop project scope requirements and coordinate response from outside vendors.
* Coordinate and complete systems furniture installs and de-installs from minor changes with existing inventory to new building fit-up.
* Coordinate and manage vendors including networking/telecom, electrical, furniture installers and movers.
* Communicate effectively and regularly with furniture warehousing vendor for ongoing regular service requests and new and used furniture reconfigure projects.
* Understanding of ergonomic practices with regards to furniture and computer peripherals.
* Maintain constant contact with customer to assess satisfaction level and to cultivate opportunities for new services.
* Works autonomously, directs others and informs group as decisions are made.
* Influences decision making by providing analysis and recommendations.
* Ability to lead major move meetings that involve multiple disciplines (movers, IT networking, telecom, furniture, construction, etc.)
* Receives assignments in the form of broad scope initiatives and establishes project plans, staffing plans and schedules to meet the assignment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of and use of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
* Knowledge of either Haworth or Steelcase modular furniture.
* Knowledge of and mid-level use of AutoCAD.
* Working knowledge of MS Project is helpful.
* Responsible for providing move strategies, which will position the company to meet future facilities needs and timelines.
* General understanding of Facilities Management and Space Planning
* Establishes and maintains cross-functional relationships with each department within the company and provides analysis of business trends and requirements as they relate to the move plan.
* Understanding of large (50 - 200 person) move requirements,
* Understanding of reconfiguration processes and use of existing inventory.
* Ability to prepare cost analysis spreadsheets
* Must be current on industry trends relating to move processes and benchmarking practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS degree and/or 4 years of related experience.
* Must have at least 2 years managing and executing move coordination/day to day service requests.
* Experience in Move Management and Furniture Project Management required.
* Experience in Space Planning or Interior Architecture preferred.
* Experience in communicating with all levels of management.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 76939BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best