Occupancy Space Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Occupancy Space Planner
Auto Req ID
The Space Planner is responsible for day-to-day interactions with customers on solving space and move requests, ensuring accuracy of space allocations and supporting the campus planning activities.
* Partner with Space Managers on:
* Scenario planning for space allocations
* Space modifications identification
* Presentations (programming, moves, etc.)
* Monitoring day-to-day space utilization
* Block planning
* Seat planning
* Support creation and analysis of job level eligibility and office/cube ratios
* Support creation of customers organizational structure documentation inclusive of FTE, Consultants, Interns, and Rotational staff
* Input all group moves (greater than 10 people) and equipment moves into the database
* Coordinate day-to-day move requests and capture adjacencies (ie., transfers, new hires, etc.)
* Partner with the Space Manager on space negotiations and resolutions between groups
* Conduct periodic walk-throughs to ensure information pertaining to validated department locations, individuals and configuration of spaces are accurate and update in ARCHIBUS system
* Develop and submit Space and Customer Management checklist and related plans for all relocations as required based on complexity
* Communication liaison between customer and service provider for the following items during GAP projects, post-move activity and/or on a day-to-day basis:
* Furniture key requests
* Comb device / badge access
* Signage departmental, individual and support spaces
* Workspace accessories in/out boxes, garbage bins, whiteboards etc
* Recycle/shredding bins, both before a move for purging and at move-in
* Storage, break room and mail room stocking/exiting
* Furniture requests
* Participate in pre- and post-move walk-throughs to ensure space is per approved scope of work and communicate scope, timing and / or scope changes to customer
* Develop and submit signage scope requirements
* Coordinate and deliver office keys as part of the move process
* Submit Remedy tickets for adding and removing conference rooms for calendar
* Ensure any room changes are documented and submitted to the CAFM team
* Ensure that the proper forms are submitted to the documentation group for floor plan updates (cubical and office lay outs)
* Manage allocation planning information into the ARCHIBUS system and ensure data is kept up to date on a weekly basis
* Manage space contact information in the ARCHIBUS system
Additional Tasks Performed
* Responsible for the identification of detailed customer space requirements and translation into solutions
* Coordinate, track space activities and support the Space Managers for approximately 3,200 seats (capacity)
* Partner with Space Managers in customer communication inclusive of representation at customer, building decommissioning, move and project meetings
* Coordinate with the Building Managers to ensure that all spaces campus-wide are clean, free of unwanted furniture and equipment, and well maintained
* Capture and coordinate detailed program user requirements with customer groups
* 1-2 years of experience in Construction Management, Facility Planning, Architecture or Interior Design
* Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar and business correspondence knowledge
* Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities.
* Organized, independent and self-motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
* Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationship.
* Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, ARCHIBUS and CAD experience a plus
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.