This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Work for a fast paced rapidly growing Silicon Valley tech/manufacturing client!
Provides space planning and programming services, AutoCAD services, move management, and light facilities management services as assigned, and plan move activities at designated client site.
* Gather programming information related to space requirements, adjacencies, or move requirements.
* Develop move plans with space assignments, occupancy plans, cabling requirements, IT requirements and construction requirements.
* Prepares cost estimates and timelines for projects.
* Monitor layout, design, and space plan of facilities in relation to the move plan.
* Develop migration plans and space strategies utilizing blocking and stacking diagrams.
* Plan complex and detailed design layouts of new and existing office space and furniture.
* Maintain strong relationships with vendors and customers to understand requirements and monitor in relation to cost, quality, and schedules.
* Manages vendor relationships and holds vendors accountable for contract compliance.
* Apply data and metrics that are important to client and JLL success; gather and track accordingly. Coordinate with client and associates to determine furniture requirements, bill of materials and furniture product availability.
* Coordinate and provide detailed design layouts of new and existing office space and furniture.
* Interface with facilities planning and design staff in the coordination of various facilities projects. Includes synchronizing the timing and construction of offices, the distribution and installation of furniture, and the relocation of personnel to different buildings.
* Work with vendors, engineering consultants, contractors and various departments to coordinate project completion.
* Maintain facilities plans on AutoCAD.
* Manage on-site 'MAC' moves/adds/changes moves.
* Conduct building audits to verify that employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans.
* Knows and applies minor tenant improvement construction processes, plans and related documentation for compliance.
* Client-specific requirements including particular software, systems, and processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
* 4 to 8 years professional experience in facilities planning, furniture project management, furniture design or interior design.
* Some project management experience as it relates to space planning, vendor management, and move management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Office, Visio, and CAFM/IWMS systems.
* Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
* Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Willingness to take ownership of requests.
* Prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Strong attention to detail and quality.
* Advanced understanding of move requirements, reconfiguration processes, and furniture inventory management.
* Thorough understanding of line of business (or business unit) to support client.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42109BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.