Occupational Therapist $5000 Sign on Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Live Oak, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Nurse on Call is hiring a FT OT to cover Lake City and Live Oak
Live Oak and Lake City, FL
Job #: OTHHgainFL057306c
***$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!***
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Occupational Therapist to provide therapy services in the Live Oak and Lake City, FL areas. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide and direct occupational therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Function under physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Document results of patient's assessment, treatment, follow-up and termination of services
* Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual occupational therapy programs using predetermined criteria
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists
* License to practice occupational therapy within the state
* One to two years occupational therapy experience preferred
Please contact Jay Healy at Jhealy@brookdale.com or 727-212-3253.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150996.aspx'