This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Occupational Therapy - PRN Opportunity in our SNF in Camarillo, CA
Brookdale Camarillo - 6000 Santa Rosa Rd. Camarillo, CA 93012
Job #: prnOTSNFcamCA068060
We're looking for an occupational therapist with experience, compassion and solid communication skills to help our senior patients make major breakthroughs. With Brookdale you'll get the support you need to focus on patients, conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, confer with physicians and coordinate treatment with family members and our team. You'll build meaningful relationships with our patients, but also form strong bonds with fellow staff.
You'll be working with the nation's largest senior living solutions company, which provides numerous advancement opportunities. Many of our OTs find their way into local management roles, and some get tapped for regional and corporate positions. We offer a true work/life balance allowing you time to spend with your own family. We also offer opportunities to gain new skills and the chance to let us pay for special training and approved certifications. We're as interested in growing our associates as we are in serving our patients.
* Provide and direct occupational therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Function under physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Document results of patient's assessment, treatment, follow-up and termination of services
* Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual occupational therapy programs using predetermined criteria
A career with Brookdale has never been so rewarding! Brookdale's Skilled Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Communities offer an atmosphere that feels more like a family than just a job. With locations throughout the country, we have the opportunity to enrich thousands of lives every day. We are a trusted partner because we truly listen to the needs and wishes of our residents and their families, then customize a solution that puts that life within reach. We help residents recover with dignity, while receiving compassionate care, personal attention and professional services. As with all other Brookdale solutions, those who serve our residents in skilled nursing and rehabilitation environments do so because it is their calling to serve others with passion, courage and true sense of partnership.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists
* License to practice occupational therapy in the state
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150752.aspx'