Occupational Therapist - SNF
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN Occupational Therapist - SNF only
Brookdale Broadway Cityview - 5301 Bryant Irvin Road Fort Worth, TX 76132
Job #: prnOTSNFftwTX062164a
A career with Brookdale has never been so rewarding! Brookdale's Skilled Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Communities offer an atmosphere that feels more like a family than just a job. With locations throughout the country, we have the opportunity to enrich thousands of lives every day. We are a trusted partner because we truly listen to the needs and wishes of our residents and their families, then customize a solution that puts that life within reach. We help residents recover with dignity, while receiving compassionate care, personal attention and professional services. As with all other Brookdale solutions, those who serve our residents in skilled nursing and rehabilitation environments do so because it is their calling to serve others with passion, courage and true sense of partnership.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides and directs Occupational Therapy services to patients including screening, assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Establishes individual patient plan of care to optimally address patient-specific goals and to comply with service delivery parameters in accordance with the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) Manual, Managed Care Contract or other guidelines specific to long term care
* Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Accesses the patient's record and records results of screenings, physician orders, discharge summaries and other information as required in the Community's electronic medical record system
* Develops appropriate home program to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment. Participates in discharge planning
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program required
* Previous occupational therapy experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapist
* State license in practicing state
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148802.aspx'