This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Lake City, FL
Lake City, FL
Job #: OTlakecityFL067956
***$5,000 Sign On Bonus!***
Full Time Home Health and Outpatient position in Lake City, and Live Oak Florida. Providing services in Independent and Assisted Living Communities as well as the General Population. Home Health experience preferred, but not necessary. Flexible schedules, Excellent Benefits, and a Great Rehab Team!
We're looking for an occupational therapist with experience, compassion and solid communication skills to help our senior patients make major breakthroughs. With Brookdale you'll get the support you need to focus on patients, conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, confer with physicians and coordinate treatment with family members and our team. You'll build meaningful relationships with our patients, but also form strong bonds with fellow staff.
You'll be working with the nation's largest senior living solutions company, which provides numerous advancement opportunities. Many of our OTs find their way into local management roles, and some get tapped for regional and corporate positions. We offer a true work/life balance allowing you time to spend with your own family. We also offer opportunities to gain new skills and the chance to let us pay for special training and approved certifications. We're as interested in growing our associates as we are in serving our patients.
* Provide and direct occupational therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Function under physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Document results of patient's assessment, treatment, follow-up and termination of services
* Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual occupational therapy programs using predetermined criteria
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists
* License to practice occupational therapy within the state
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
Questions? Please contact Jay Healy at 727-212-3253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150603.aspx'