This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
North Augusta, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN - Occupational Therapist, OT
Brookdale North Augusta - 105 North Hills Drive, North Augusta, SC 29841
Job # prnOTnaugSC040527e
PRN OT opportunity at our community in North Augusta, SC and surrounding area.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a PRN Occupational Therapist to provide therapy services in the Augusta area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provides and directs Occupational Therapy services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication
* Adheres to applicable principles and practices of occupational therapy, Brookdale policies and procedures and state regulations
* Supervises Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapist
* License to practice occupational therapy within the state
* One year of current home heathcare experience
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149201.aspx'