Occupational Therapist / OT - $5000 Sign On Bonus Available!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Salem & Albany Oregon
This is a wonderful opportunity for a full time Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide home health services within our AL's, as well as patients private homes in the Salem and Albany area. Come join our wonderful dynamic team!
*** Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus available ***
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides and directs Occupational Therapy services to patients including: assessment, treatment, program planning, and implementation
* Functions under physicians' orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
* Documents results of patient's assessment, treatment, follow-up, and termination of services
* Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and of individual occupational therapy programs for effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
* One year of related experience
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapist
* License to practice occupational therapy within the state
* Home health experience preferred
Questions? Please contact Ashley Gann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151391.aspx'