This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Puyallup, WA 98374
Job #: prnOTpuyWA065606
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for an Occupational Therapist to provide therapy services in the Puyallup area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Provide and direct occupational therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family and other team members
* Document results of patient's assessment, treatment, follow-up and termination of services
* Review the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered and individual occupational therapy programs using predetermined criteria
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program
* Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapists
* License to practice occupational therapy in the state
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
Please contact Ashley Gann at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147275.aspx'