Occupational Therapy Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL
Job #: OTftmyFL151427
This position will cover the South Ft Myers, Estero, Bonita and North Naples territory
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs basic assessments of patient condition at pre-admission, admission and ongoing through the course of treatment
* Provides instruction, guidance, and treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
* Informs patient, family, and team members of the patient's needs based upon the assessment and/or treatment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college
* State Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) licensure required
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151427.aspx'