Occupational Therapy Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
San Antonio, TX
Parklane West2 Towers Park Lane, San Antonio, TX 78209
Job #: prnOTASNRsantTX067381
PRN COTA at Park Lane West Skilled Nursing Facility
A career with Brookdale has never been so rewarding! Brookdale's Skilled Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Communities offer an atmosphere that feels more like a family than just a job. With locations throughout the country, we have the opportunity to enrich thousands of lives every day. We are a trusted partner because we truly listen to the needs and wishes of our residents and their families, then customize a solution that puts that life within reach. We help residents recover with dignity, while receiving compassionate care, personal attention and professional services. As with all other Brookdale solutions, those who serve our residents in skilled nursing and rehabilitation environments do so because it is their calling to serve others with passion, courage and true sense of partnership.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs basic assessments of patient condition at pre-admission, admission and ongoing through the course of treatment
* Provides instruction, guidance, and treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
* Informs patient, family, and team members of the patient's needs based upon the assessment and/or treatment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college
* State Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) licensure required
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149873.aspx'