Occupational Therapy Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
San Antonio, TX
San Marcos, TX 78666
Job #: prnOTAsantTX067467
Position will cover Home Health visits in the San Marcos area.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs basic assessments of patient condition at pre-admission, admission and ongoing through the course of treatment
* Provides instruction, guidance, and treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
* Informs patient, family, and team members of the patient's needs based upon the assessment and/or treatment
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college
* State Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) licensure required
* Two years occupational therapy experience preferred
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149966.aspx'