Office Administrator 8/31/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Office Administrator to join our team in our Miramar, FL. location.
Summary: The Office Administrator position supports the company s operations by maintaining overall general office activities including the reception area, mail, shipments, and large purchasing requests. Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities including facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.) and participating as needed in special department projects.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
* Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow
* Prepares activities reports for guidance of management
* Assist Project Management, Project Administration, and Field Operations with Providing Project Submittals, Technical Specification Packages, and Test Procedures
* Attends Project Management and Compliance meetings as required
* Assist in obtaining material quotes and required approvals for procurement,
* Submit Blanket PO s for resource leasing
* Collect, and Provide Release of Liens for invoice submittal with vendors and contractors
* Assist and support Company s Risk Department in obtaining project required Certificates of Insurance (COI)
* Assist and support Project Managers in providing monthly accruals, reviewing and approving invoicing, reviewing monthly temporary resources hours and charges
* Support Corporate personnel and Project Managers in supplying required weekly and monthly Compliance reports
Education and Experience:
* Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School Required, Bachelor s degree preferred.
Technical Skills and Experience:
* At least (3) three years of previous work-related skill, knowledge, and experience in office management
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in project management, accounting, finance, human resources, organization and coordination of people and resources, and leadership
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Adaptable, reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations
* Ability to multi-task and produce desired results in a deadline driven environment
* Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with internal and external clients
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.