This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Union City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis office administrator Position Features:
Candidates who have an Administrative background, AR/AP background - Quickkbooks experience is a plus.
Professional, mature, polished and has strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Duties and responsibilities
- A/P & A/R: Conduct accurate and thorough research on problem invoices to ensure payments are tied to the right account and bills are processed promptly
- General office duties; filing, copying, various documents
- 1-2 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, a plus
- Manage company information with HIGH confidentiality
- Strong customer service and communication skills with an emphasis on writing proficiency
- Strong PC proficiency with a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Must be detail oriented
- Highly Organized
- High follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize equally important projects
- Strong work ethic
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.