This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Trinity Services Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Job Functions
* Process inmate orders, phone card processing and reconciling reports.
* Insure filing systems are up to date, current and in compliance with appropriate record keeping standards.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, performing other duties as assigned.
* Screening phone calls, handle enquiries professionally, and adhere to quality standards. This will require initiative to take follow up action when appropriate.
* Coordinate activities and reports for the Leadership Team
* Other duties as assigned
* Advanced PC skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; a willingness to learn other software tools as introduced
* Must be able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
* Exceptional organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize
* Basic knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
* Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
* Proactive and self-starter; self-motivated
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
* At least two (2) years administrative and/or clerical experience
* Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures; basic budgeting and reporting
* Ability to work independently on projects, multi-task, and also collaborate as a strong team member
* Must be a self-motivated team player; flexible with schedule, highly organized, detail oriented, and open to change
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
We participate in E-Verify