Office Building Segment Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Office Building Segment Leader
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for this role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion. Compensation may vary by location.
Seeking an experienced, high energy and collaborative individual that can drive our Office Building/Commercial Real Estate segment strategy and market execution for the North American Kimberly-Clark Professional business.
Scope: The KCP NA Office Segment Market Leader reports to the KCP North America Health & Wellness Segment and Channel Marketing Leader. He/she will create and execute the right marketing plans in order to meet our North American strategic business plan objectives for a critical Health and Wellness target market utilizing the KC Way of Marketing. He/she will support the acceleration and optimization of our C.H.E.S.S.* commercial program to drive growth across our key product categories with our largest national account customers. He/she will focus on the areas of risk in order to maintain existing business as well as identify the biggest areas of opportunity within the target market. He/she is responsible for collaborating with the North American Channel Marketers, NA Product Managers, NA Innovation Team and the NA Sales Team (including NAM and BDM team members) to achieve results. He/she also interfaces and collaborates directly with the global KCP H&W segment leads and the global regional office building counterparts to ensure the segment innovation strategies, plans and programs are aligned to business priorities and executed with excellence against specific customer needs.
Position Purpose and Responsibilities:
* Develops distinctive, winning segment strategy, promise and positioning based on key chooser insights
* Understands category and competitive landscape assessment, customer journey and end-user segmentation
* Drives brand led innovation through the IMF process based on key end user insights
* Owns the North American Office Building segment strategy and will also inform the KCP global strategic business plan for Offices based on North American trends and needs
* Executes end-user strategies, including optimizing and accelerating the growth of the C.H.E.S.S.* commercial program with disruptive content tailored to our FM/PM/BSC choosers
* Defines the sub-segment targets in which to focus such as Large Office Class A, Building Service Contractors Determines where to focus learning and innovation investment to balance evolution of Commercial Program engagement and delivering meaningful and scalable innovation in HH&T
* Collaborates with the National Account Sales team to support the execution of key KCP programs via marketing and sales activation with the largest Commercial Real Estate and BSC customers in North America (CBRE, JLL, Cushman & Wakefield, ABM, etc..)
* Owns relationships and national execution of key segment association partners (BOMA, IFMA, BSCAI) including tradeshow events and local sales engagement
* Validates and recommends the sales sequence in the target segment that creates the greatest opportunity for success by working closely with the Office Building/Commercial Real Estate National Account team and the Business Development Sales team with key channel partners and their channel marketing team members
* Develops customer engagement and lead generation plans working with the CRM team to ensure the C.H.E.S.S.* commercial program nurture stream catches leads at the front end through disruptive challenger marketing
1) 8-10 yrs. experience in targeted segment or industry (B2B - CPG companies) with demonstrated success in the following areas:
* User, Chooser and Channel insight identification
* Segmentation and target development
* Integrated Marketing Planning and Marketing Communications
* Positioning strategy development and refinement
* Product, Solution and Business Model innovation
* Commercialization through a high performance, consultative sales team
* Works collaboratively with team members, marketing peers, and cross functional teams
2) Demonstrated success working effectively with teams and stakeholders within the NA region
3) Strong skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities
4) Able to transform vision and strategy into actionable plans and deliver on annual objectives
5) Demonstrated personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships (To include superior influencing & change management skills)
6) Credibility with sales function and senior leaders
7) Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results
8) Bachelor degree required. Masters/MBA with concentration in Marketing preferred
9) Travel: 25% of the time
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-GA-Atlanta
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time