This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
less than strongAbout HighPoint Global:
HighPoint Global s professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. HighPoint has managed and delivered programs and projects for a variety of agencies and organizations, including training, coaching and content development for national contact centers; software and web development programs for government agencies; and data center and infrastructure projects for global manufacturing and sales organizations.
Greet visitors and answer incoming phone calls as well as direct such individuals to the appropriate HighPoint representatives. Support daily operations of High Point location and ensure smooth operations of all equipment, process and office procedures.
* Request repairs, as appropriate, for office equipment.
* Operate multi-line telephone system, answer inbound phone calls, and direct callers to the appropriate High Point employee.
* Maintain office standards, and procedures.
* Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate.
* Welcome on-site visitors and monitor visitor access.
* Order supplies for the office from approved vendors.
* Office mail pickup and delivery to HPG office/employee.
* Assist in set up of conference rooms, interviews, meetings and events as needed.
* Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* Prior experience with a multiline phone system.
* Regular and reliable attendance as determined by the department manager.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Education or Experience
HighPoint Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint s legal duty to furnish information.