This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Clemens Food Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
This position requires one who is multi-task oriented and a team player.
Performs moderately complex clerical functions including receiving, classifying, reconciling, consolidating, and summarizing documents and
information. Maintains records or logs. Verifies completeness and accuracy of information. Sets-up and maintains files and records. Uses PC,
calculator, and other standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving, and compiling information. Compiles regular and special
reports using established formats and procedures. Possesses knowledge of organization or department procedures.
This position is also responsible for the office facility. Communicates with building owner. Responsible for office keys. Maintains office and supplies.
1) Must possess:
- Good computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and accounting programs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.