- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Office Copy and Mail Services Floater
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We're building the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people. Visit our website at http://cwservices.com.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Offices Services Floater supports the daily operations of multiple C&W Services office services locations in the Boston north shore area. Responsibilities include any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, mail processing, Docucare, Paper delivery and HP toner delivery, cross-training and fills in for absences and vacations throughout C&W Services Management Services locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Two daily mail runs- pick up/deliver to all mail stops
* Interoffice mail
* Incoming/Outgoing mail
* Maintain and Service Satellite Copiers
* Deliver paper/toner to all Satellite Copiers
* Deliver toner to mailstops for HP printers
* Pick up and Deliver copy jobs
* Ready mail for courier pick ups
* Scan incoming/outgoing USPS, priority mail using CW data base
* Process outgoing US Mail - using a Pitney Bowes postage meter
* Manage all phases of copy production - GBC Binding, folding, drilling, cutting, laminating.
* Monitor and balance workload
* Process/Deliver all Internal courier packages
* Manage inventory for all Copier and HP toners
* Order paper and office supplies
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* Requires high school diploma plus six to twelve months of related work experience
* Requires experience of hardware in Copy Center (Multi functional Printers, Scanners and troubleshooting skills)
* Requires experience with mail processing, pick up and delivery.
* Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to multitask and adapt to several different office environments
* Maintain client confidentiality
* Able to lift up to 50lbs
* Have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.