Office Janitor (2p-10p)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
* Maintain offices, cafeteria, corridors, labs, restrooms, all other company premises, in a sanitary condition; but not limited to stripping, waxing, buffing, and scrubbing floors.
* Clean toilets, urinals, sinks, drinking fountains and vending machines.
* Tend towel, toilet paper, feminine hygiene, hand sanitizers, soap and hand cleaner and all other dispensers throughout the plant.
* Change light bulbs and clean fixtures when needed.
* Maintain accurate inventory and adequate janitorial supplies and keep management informed of same.
* Stock and maintain in a neat and orderly manner all janitorial storage areas.
* All other duties as assigned by management.
* Must be aware of all plant rules and be willing to abide by them.
* Must be knowledgeable of janitorial equipment and supplies, and their proper use.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
* Must be able to use simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
* Must be physically and mentally able to perform all duties.
* Must be trustworthy and able to work with very limited supervision.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.