Office Manager/Admin Assistant for Software Development Firm 9/15/2016
Professional Staffing, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is working with the top Software Development & Civic Technology companies. Our client, an industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and citizen engagement software, with offices in both Manhattan & Ronkonkoma, NY is seeking an Entry-Level to Mid-Level Administrative Assistant/Office Manager. This position can easily be a stepping stone into other areas of the company for candidates that show enthusiasm and a “get it done” attitude. The ideal candidate must have a hands-on personality, flexibility, excellent organizational skills and be able to work in a creative, start-up environment.
Qualified candidates MUST have access to their own transportation as he/she will need to work in both the Manhattan and Ronkonkoma (2 days per week) offices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 60% office management =
Order supplies, keep office tidy/stocked, set up meetings, greet clients, manage facilities and deliveries, book conference rooms, in addition to ad hoc projects.
- 40% administration =
Provide administrative support to executive with calendar, travel, expenses, send out meeting materials, help set up committee events and act as a liaison with other corporate offices, in addition to participating as a team member in ad hoc projects with marketing, sales & services. (The perfect opportunity to get exposure and experience in many important areas of the business).
- Candidate needs to have at least 1-5 years' experience
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, start-up culture
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Must have flexibility to work in challenging environment where priorities and deadlines shift continually from day to day
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have access to your own transportation to drive to 2 different locations
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- $65-75k Salary - dependant on experience and salary history
- Hours: 8:30/9 - 5:30/6pm
- Occasional paid overtime
- Benefits include but is not limited to: Medical, vision, dental plans starting day of hire, flexible spending accounts, 401K, short/long-term disability, pet insurance, 11 paid holidays, 15-25 days of PTO based on company tenure, commute benefit, legalshield, etc.
If you qualify and are interested, please apply to this position.
Good luck candidates!