This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Great River, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
It all begins with a Spark! At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates.
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily administrative operations for the Great River office. Responsibilities include the scheduling of minor office maintenance, shipping and receiving, postal functions, ordering of supplies, and other administrative duties based on business demands. The manager will also work in conjunction with the leadership team to instill the Netsmart corporate culture, and the planning of associate engagement activities, to include a wide variety of events. Additional responsibilities include meeting Netsmart standards pertaining to the quality of work performed on an ongoing basis.
* Minimum of 3 years of office management experience
* Must be able to handle a fast paced, high stress environment
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Availability to be on-call during non-working hours
* Strong management, organizational skills, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong administrative and computer skills
* May occasionally be required to perform heavy lifting (25 lbs.)
* Will occasionally need to assemble office furniture and other related equipment
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Valid driver s license required with clean driving record