This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
Chegg is looking for a bright and energetic Office Manager with Communications Management experience to join the team. This person will be integral to help internal employees get their office needs met and assist with creating, implementing and overseeing the Workplace Services communication programs.
This highly visible role is located in our New York City office and reports to the Director of Workplace Services.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate internal Sharepoint maintenance ensure that new and consistent information (calendar links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
* Supply Management manage the needs of the office
* Visitor Management greet visitors and manage their Chegg experience.
* Work with the Director of Workplace Services to initiate and implement new projects to benefit the overall office workflow
* Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building management to ensure productive day-to-day facility operations
* Assist with coordination of conference room setups, mail and overnight carrier shipping and general office administration.
* Develop and implement communications vehicles to create momentum and awareness of WPS events and office activities
* Create videos from event photos and recordings and disseminate to employees through internal links and media
* Track level of employee engagement
* Assist in tracking Budget Expenses ensure office needs are within budget allowances.
* College Degree preferred
* 3-5 years Office Management experience
* 1-2 years Communications experience
* Self-starter, able to work independently
* Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
* Good disposition, friendly manner
* Highly collaborative style, able to work well with all constituent groups
* Well organized and able to handle multi-tasking in a busy environment
* Dependable, able to work early and late hours when needed from time to time.
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG and has 900+ employees with offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Portland, New York, Provo, Atlanta, Israel, and Ukraine and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
LIFE AT CHEGG: https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
CHEGG BENEFITS: http://www.chegg.com/jobs/benefit
CHEGG FOR GOOD: http://blog.chegg.com/category/chegg-for-good/
GLASSDOOR BEST PLACES TO WORK 2015: HTTP://BIT.LY/GDBPTW
Chegg is an Equal Opportunity Employer
REQUISITION NUMBER: 1948