This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
Chegg is looking for a bright and energetic Office Manager to join our team. This highly visible, hands-on role will have the ability to directly impact Chegg employees by creating a positive workplace environment and ensuring a smooth and efficiently functioning office.
This role is located in our Portland, Oregon office and reports to the Director of Workplace Services.
Take a look at our culture and office here: http://www.youtube.com/watch*v=YYHnkwiD7Oo
Role and Responsibilities:
* Supply Management manage the needs of the office
* Visitor Management greet visitors and manage their Chegg experience.
* Work with the Director of Workplace Services to initiate and implement new projects to benefit the overall office workflow
* Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and building management to ensure productive day-to-day facility operations
* Assist with coordination of conference room setups, mail and overnight carrier shipping and general office administration.
* Coordination and consistency with other Chegg offices in the US, with event and activities set up and execution
* Support and collaborate with constituent teams for overall call center efficiency
* Tracking Budget Expenses ensuring office needs are within budget allowances.
* Assist the Talent Recruiting team with scheduling and coordinating interviews and travel arrangements for candidates.
* College Degree preferred
* 3-5+ years Office Management experience
* Polished and professional presence, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment.
* Highly collaborative
* Well organized and able to handle multi-tasking in a busy environment
* Dependable, able to work early and late hours when needed from time to time.
* Good disposition and friendly demeanor
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG and has 900+ employees with offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Portland, New York, Provo, Atlanta, Israel, and Ukraine and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Careers Search, Internship Admissions, and College Admissions.
LIFE AT CHEGG: HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH*V=YYHNKWID7OO
CHEGG BENEFITS: HTTP://WWW.CHEGG.COM/JOBS/BENEFITS
CHEGG FOR GOOD: HTTP://BLOG.CHEGG.COM/CATEGORY/CHEGG-FOR-GOOD/
GLASSDOOR BEST PLACES TO WORK 2015: HTTP://BIT.LY/GDBPTW
For more information, visit WWW.CHEGG.COM
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer