Office Services Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
OFFICE SERVICES ASSISTANT
Downtown Atlanta, GA
Infor builds beautiful business applications with last mile functionality and scientific insights for select industries delivered as a cloud service. With nearly 15,000 employees and customers in more than 200 countries and territories, Infor builds software that automates critical processes for industries including healthcare, manufacturing, fashion, wholesale distribution, hospitality, retail, and public sector. Headquartered in New York City, Infor is home to one of the largest creative agencies in Manhattan, Hook & Loop, focused solely on user experience design. Infor applications deliver a user experience that is fun and engaging while helping eliminate the need for customization through embedded deep industry domain. Infor deploys its applications primarily on the Amazon Web Services cloud and open source platforms. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Perform functions to support assigned office, serving as information source for company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 4 year s general office experience
* Ability to interface professionally with visitors, clients and employees
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Business, vocational or technical school degree
* Previous experience working for multi-national company
* English language proficiency
* Ensure the office is safe, secure and operational for employees and visitors.
* Work with Premise/Facilities team to maintain office standards.
* Maintain training calendars and support training activities as required.
* Provide reception services and back-up administrative support as assigned.
* Maintain office areas and office equipment; submit Premise ticket for repairs or maintenance.
* Keep track of office supplies, break room supplies, etc. Ensure adequate inventories and restock as needed.
* Perform onboarding and off boarding tasks including new hire packets, orientation, key distribution, mailbox updates, desk cleanout, etc.
* Handle shipping and receiving for the office, if required.
* Perform other administrative duties as assigned, including department/regional reporting and tracking, event coordination, filing/record maintenance, periodic research for projects, travel coordination
* General office environment
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer. Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the OADA, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.