Office Services Specialist, Facilities and Office Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Office Services Specialist performs various Facilities related duties, including managing mail shipping and receiving; stocking and ordering office supply inventory; assisting in new hire seating and internal moves; performing setup, dis-assembly, and general upkeep of conference and training rooms; maintaining and stocking break and vending rooms; managing office equipment maintenance; and performing other tasks associated with supporting office needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs mail-center duties, including USPS, certified mail, and business reply mail and maintains accurate receipt and shipping signature logs.
* Delivers outgoing mail to the post office daily.
* Reconciles postage usage and maintains spreadsheets and reports related to postage utilization.
* Maintains resource room equipment, providing minor repairs and placement of service calls to vendors as needed; ensures equipment is properly functioning and all consumable supplies are always in stock; and follows up with vendors on service issues.
* Receives and processes office supply and stationery inventory and orders supplies.
* Maintains printer and copier toner inventory, ordering, restocking, and installation process.
* Escorts vendors in facility for deliveries and service-related matters.
* Organizes and stocks marketing literature/brochures in resource rooms and provides inventory levels to Marketing for reordering purposes.
* Coordinates and administers the new hire seating and supply set-up kits.
* Ensures name plates are ordered and correctly updated.
* Coordinates office furniture maintenance and key inventory.
* Maintains vendor services for stocking break room supplies such as beverages and kitchen items.
* Ensures that the office space, particularly common areas, is maintained at a high level of tidiness and conducts daily walk-through of space during the day to ensure all areas are organized and professional in appearance.
* Performs the setup, disassembly, and general upkeep of Ryan conference and training rooms.
* Delivers and sets up mobile video conferencing unit for all internal meetings.
* Ensures conference and training rooms are cleaned and that all furniture and equipment is replaced to its original order after meetings conclude.
* Coordinates off-site records storage program.
* Coordinates copier meter readings and reporting for maintenance billing.
* Processes invoices and validations for visitor parking at Ryan facilities.
* Processes incoming equipment service requests and supply orders.
* Reviews and promptly completes Track-It Resolution tickets and follows up with customer.
* Communicates with property management for resolving landlord-related service items.
* Assists with and participates in fire safety procedures as directed by Facilities Manager.
* Identifies existing and potential issues, efficiency bottlenecks, and customer-service deficiencies and recommends improvements to better support co-worker customers.
* Maintains regular attendance.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High-school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) is required with two to three years office support experience preferred. Customer service experience required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Experience handling multiple projects and supporting multiple locations.
* Ability to use discretion and good judgment in prioritizing daily tasks.
* Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Above average verbal and written communication skills.
* Mathematic skills, including basic algebra.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite as well as the ability to use order processing software.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Valid driver s license required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities..