Office 365 Sharepoint Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems.
Seeking an experienced, talented Office 365 SharePoint Administrator. Under the supervision of the Cloud Collaboration Manager, the Sharepoint Administrator will provide technical support to 5,500+ internal clients in addition to operating, maintaining, and optimizing Gensler s Office 365 Sharepoint environment.
This position is primarily a customer-focused, hands-on position and involves daily interaction with internal clients.
What You Will Do:
* Overall administration and management of Sharepoint site collections with multiple sites, web parts, and workflows. Perform end-user account management tasks in accordance with Gensler s security policies.
* Support end-users by troubleshooting Sharepoint services and performance issues on PCs, Macs and mobile devices in a timely and professional manner.
* Partner with IT project teams and clients to design, build, and deploy Sharepoint Online solutions. Facilitate business processes through the development of forms and workflows. Write PowerShell cmdlts to perform functions such as reporting and Sharepoint administration.
* Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies in accordance with Gensler s project and change management processes.
* Identify opportunities and recommend products and solutions to improve the security, reliability and efficiency of our existing Office 365 infrastructure.
* Creation and ongoing maintenance of Sharepoint policies and procedure documentation.
* Customer service oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of non-technical users, managers, directors, and executive leadership in a creative, matrix organization.
* Multi-tasker who is able to work effectively on a team, as well as independently, with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities and deadlines.
* Believes in sharing knowledge for the overall benefit of the team. Passionate about their work and understands how it fits into the business operations. Takes an initiative in improving themselves and the work processes.
* Able to translate business requirements into workable solutions and solve potentially complex problems.
* Superior attention to details, problem solver, strong organizational skills.
Experience and Education:
* 3+ years experience with Sharepoint administration, developing Sharepoint solutions and providing support in a large organization (5,500+ users) in geographically dispersed areas.
* Preferred bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant related field.
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.