Office Support (Print Center)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Los Angeles, CA 90012
F/T : M-F
Main responsibilities will be Client Relationship Management. Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service. Provide ongoing end user training on digital printers/ scanners.
Essential Job Functions:
* Point of contact for equipment support and service
* Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
* Clean and maintain office equipment as needed
* Replace operator accessible parts and consumables
* Maintain appropriate supply inventory
* Collect and submit meter reads
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Experience in a Customer Service environment (minimum 1 year)
-Prefer 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
* Minimum: High School diploma or GED equivalent Please send your current RESUME for official consideration (Word format preferred).
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.