Offshift Flex Machine Printer Assist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 2/14/2017
Saint Petersburg, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL
We re BIC Graphic a division of BIC USA Inc. - a world-class global supplier of innovative promotional products for marketing and advertising initiatives.
With our wide variety of high quality, innovative custom-imprinted writing instruments and complementary products, we help customers explore all of the promotional possibilities with an extensive selection of brand name items including BIC Writing Instruments, Lighters, BIC Select, BIC Sticky Note, Magnets, Mouse Pads, BIC Atchison Notebooks and Padfolios, and Ecolutions. BIC Graphic recently acquired Norwood so we now also sell over 4,000 additional products globally. The Norwood brand includes messenger bags, drink ware, calendars, tools and many more.
BIC Graphic sells exclusively through distributors of promotional products/advertising specialties.
Today, BIC Graphic's distributors serve the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, as well as government organizations, educational institutions and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide. We provide them with everything from personalized sticky notes and embroidered laptop bags to custom mouse pads and those famous BIC pens and lighters.
And with our growth, it s time for you to pencil us in too!
* Prior printing experience preferred
* Ability to print multiple imprints on multiple products as needed on a daily basis
* Knowledge of pens, the components, and types of ink used on each pen
* Full understanding of Work Orders and Job Travelers
* Ability to prioritize and organize orders as well as the ability to multi task
* Understand the correct labeling of boxes to ensure proper shipment
* Full understanding of how to operate the machine safely and the proper steps to take in case of an emergency.
* Effectively communicate mechanical problems
* Uphold positive attitude
* Maintain excellent housekeeping
* Employees must have the ability to train on multiple machines and/or products.
* Employee must have a mechanical aptitude.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market. That's why the majority of leading companies across industries worldwide use our promotional products. It's also why you'll find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace Drug-Free Workplace.