Offshore wind engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We are currently looking for a experienced engineer with experience of delivering offshore wind projects to join our office in Houston.
The wind project manager works with a global renewables team dedicated to providing consultancy services to developers and investors. These include: technical advisory, technical due diligence, energy yield and owner's engineering services (construction supervision) for offshore and onshore wind farms around the world.
The successful person will project manage the delivery of wind projects and on occasion stand in for the project director when appropriate.
Owing to the global nature of our business there will be travel required from time to time. Opportunities also exist to transfer to offices in different parts of the world. Candidate Specification We invite applications from wind energy professionals with:
- a thorough understanding of technical advisory work for large offshore wind projects
- strong project management skills
- experience working on technical due diligence projects is desirable
- experience working on owner's engineering projects is desirable
- experience of working with a consultancy is desirable.