Oil & Gas - IT Product Manager
IT Consulting / Services Company - North Richland Hills, TX
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our client is seeking a hands-on IT Product Manager to join their team. Assuming this role, you will be responsible for managing the day to day production of client products consisting of reports, newsletters, databases, and custom data applications.
This is a privately owned company in the Oil and Gas industry that provides real time data as it pertains to Rigs, equipment, and active/prospective drill sites. It is a fast-paced, on-demand environment where both standard and custom products are designed and built to fit the client's needs.
IT Product Manager Qualifications:
* 4-6 years Experience managing a custom production build environment within an IT environment
* Previous experience in the UPSTREAM Oil and Gas Industry (Working for a company or managing projects)
* Previous experience managing large projects
* Hands on knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, Foxpro, Visual studio 2005/2010, data warehousing, and database development
* Minimum of a year degree required
* BS, CS, MIS, EE preferred, but others accepted based on experience