Oil and Gas Bookkeeper-Up to $45k-Addison -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Immediate need for a driven, detailed oriented individual for a prestigious, well established Oil & Gas Company. Looking for a reliable individual for an Staff Accountant. This is a full time position with great pay and the opportunity for career advancement.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for all accounting matters related to the company's invoicing, receivables/collections and banking deposit transactions.
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting plus 2 years in Staff Accountant-level position or Associates Degree in Accounting with 4-years accounting experience.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
3. A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
4. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
5. Skilled in using ten key adding machine.
6. Flexibility in work schedule when required.
7. Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership within the organization. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
bookkeeper, bookkeeping, accountant, accounting, staff accountant, wolfepak