On Call Banquet Server
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
* Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
* Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
* Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
* Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO s).
* Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
* Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
* Must be TIPS Certified.
* Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: