On Call Banquet Server
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The candidate will ensure that all food and beverage service for functions in the Banquet department of the hotel are served on time. They will attend to all needs of the guests during functions and perform duties as required by Banquet Manager and Captains.
* Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
* Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
* Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
* Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO s).
* Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
* Current Louisiana Vendor s Permit required.
* Must be able to work on-call as necessary and have flexible scheduling ot include days, night, weekends, and holidays.
* Prior serving experience, preferably in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort, strongly preferred.
* The candidate must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: