On Call Coordinator / Scheduler - PRN - ReqCode 1060814
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIt's all about helping people achieve more!Almost Family is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Case Coordinator, you will:* Oversee the services provided to a caseload of clients on a daily basis.
* Interface with clients, families, and employees to ensure quality service is delivered.
* Be responsible for day-to-day staffing of cases, problem solving, ensuring customer satisfaction, payroll/billing.
* Assist in hiring process.
* Provide orientation to new caregivers.
* Function with minimal supervision.
Qualifications:* Excellent communication skills.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Health care experience preferred.
* Scheduling and data entry experience a plus.
* Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and clients.
* Ability to coordinate many activities at once
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team! img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50423596.jpg /