On Call Restaurant Host/Room Service Cashier
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The In-Room Dining Cashier will be the primary point-of-contact for our guests who wish to experience a five-diamond quality in-room meal or beverage experience. This person will close checks to the correct account and ensure servers have all the information they need to deliver orders efficiently and correctly.The In-Room Dining Cashier also facilitates amenity deliveries, calls back guests to ensure every aspect of their order was delivered to their satisfaction and does whatever it takes to ensure timely and accurate service. This position will also work on call as a Host for our restaurant.
* Follow Omni guidelines for up-selling to enhance revenue and guest satisfaction
* Process and expedite Select Guest (loyalty program) orders
* Follow Omni s Moments of Service guidelines for receiving guest orders via telephone and on-line
* Follow Omni s Moments of Service guidelines to confirm the details of each guest order, quoting accurate delivery items and following up on any needed or suggested menu items and preparation details
* Enter all guest orders into our point-of-sale system (MICROS) according to Omni standards
* Ensure all proper details about the order and pricing/delivery times are communicated to the Kitchen and Room Service delivery teams according to our standards.
* Work closely with In Room Dining Servers, accurately communicating pertinent order information, to ensure all orders are delivered efficiently and to the guest s specifications
* Ability and willingness to work a varied work schedule including nights and weekends
* Ability to communicate clearly with guests and co-workers in English both verbally and in writing
* Working knowledge of computers and telephone systems
* Previous customer service experience preferred
* Previous cashiering experience preferred
* Knowledge of Micros point-of-sale technology preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: