On-Site Services Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our client is a Giant in the printing industry. Currently we are looking for an On-Site Services Specialist to join the team in Madison, WI. Our team is focused on hiring the best candidates in the business to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an amazing company, apply now!
Location: Madison, WI, 53705
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Contract length: Temp to Perm
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
* Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customers buildings.
* Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
* Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
* May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
* May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
* May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
* May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
* Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
* Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
* Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving old documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Schedules will be from 7am 4pm, or 8am 6pm.
* Some Saturday mornings 8am to 12pm
* Some days could be 5hrs depending if they worked on Saturday
* It will still equate to 40hrs or some overtime (depending on the mail volume)
* Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related work experience.
* Some related copy job experience is preferred.
* Working knowledge of copier and other related equipment and repair is preferred.
* Requires knowledge and understanding of shipping/receiving procedures.
* Basis electronics knowledge is preferred.
* Possesses ability to work independently and flexibly to complete projects.
* Possesses ability to determine correct method and packing material as well as check packing slips for accuracy of incoming materials.
* Possesses ability to comprehend instructions concerning mail delivery.
* Possesses troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of manuals, parts books and related publications.
* Possesses excellent customer relations skills and excellent verbal communication skills.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.