OnBase Software Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ***THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONBASE***
Software engineers help customers connect the dots. They develop applications and utilities using a variety of languages and frameworks to compliment the purchased software of a client. It is their ability to create custom solutions and integrate with different applications that help the customer increase their investment and provide the best solution for a given business problem.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Software Engineering
* Consult with customers in a variety of verticals to develop applications and integrations.
* Develops clear, precise code using appropriate technologies.
* Performs unit testing as well as full system testing in customer test environments.
* Documents solutions creating documentation, diagrams, charts including user/admin manuals.
* Stay up to date with new technology, industry trends and best practices.
* Follows and contributes to establishment of coding standards and best practices.
* Collaborate with developers across the US to learn, grow and achieve common goals.
* Development Support
* Assist National Support when requested for development issues and inquiries.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS DESIRED:
* Strong software and information technology knowledge base.
* Excellent written, listening, and communication skills including interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
* Strong analysis and judgment skills.
* Strong telephone presence and consulting skills.
* Ability to work in team environment as well as independently.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
* 4 year bachelor's degree or experience in software engineering
* C# or equivalent knowledge
* Experience with MVC pattern preferred
* Experience with Git or another source repository preferred
* OnBase API experience a bonus
* OnBase Workview experience or database application development a bonus
* Up to 35% travel is required for this position