Oncology Account Executive - Greensboro, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Oncology Account Executive for North Carolina, South Carolina, and Southwest Virginia.
The Oncology Account Executive is responsible for closing new business in the specialized testing market. Oncology Account Executive s have call point ownership of large specialty physician practices and specialty clinics. The specialist teams work in close cooperation with physician and hospital account executives to support the collaborative selling model.
* Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
* Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
* Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district
* Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required
* Provide immediate support for less complex issues
* Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
* Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
* Prepare and present proposals and bids
* Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
* Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
* Three or more years of sales experience in selling business to business with a history of documented sales success.
* Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
* Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
* Consideration provided to candidates without prior sales experience, when they have strong records of academic, military, athletic, scientific and/or civic leadership achievement
* A valid driver s license.
* A motor vehicle record in good standing.
* Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks) in residence.
* We are open to relocating potential candidates for this role
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.