Online Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEden Brothers, one of the nation's largest online retailers of seeds, bulbs and perennials is currently seeking to fill the position of online/digital marketing manager. The job is full time, available ASAP, and based out of our headquarters in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated skillset that will include rich and varied digital marketing experience, keen analytical instincts, creative thinking, and top notch organizational skills. Demonstrated experience in PPC, SEM, social media, Google analytics, retargeting, and other shopping platforms (Amazon, etc.) is an absolute must. Familiarity with horticulture is preferred, but not required. This position oversees a marketing and advertising budget of $1.5 million annually, and reports directly to the owners of the company.
* Oversee, implement, and monitor all PPC advertising with Google, Bing/Yahoo, etc. across several sites under the Eden Brothers umbrella
* Oversee, implement, and monitor all SEO/SEM across several sites across the same
* Manage, monitor, and enhance conversion rates across all shopping platforms: Google shopping, Bing shopping, and Amazon.
* Manage all daily data feeds to search engines and shopping platforms
* Provide monthly and quarterly sales and analytical reports
* Implement regular email program for Eden Brothers and sister sites.
* Design and implement strategies to enhance conversion rates
* Maintain and segment all customer lists to Eden Brothers and its sister sites
* Devise, implement, and oversee a broad-based social media strategy (currently lacking) that incorporates all the usual suspects: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably related to marketing and/or business
* 3+ years of demonstrated experience in online/digital marketing at a management level
* Proven track record of success in the field
* Ability to work efficiently in an often fast-paced, rapidly expanding, yet unapologetically informal environment
* Proficiency in all standard computer applications (word, excel, etc.)
* Strong work ethic and an ability to work flexible hours when required
* Ability to furnish letters of recommendation from previous employers upon request
* Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with offsite IT contractors and vendors
If this position is what you're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. And if you'd like to send a video of yourself letting us know why you're the right person for the job, that's appreciated as well.