Online Marketing SpecialistReq-13326
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 2/3/2017
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): DENVER, CO
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite s Demand Generation Team plays a key role in driving growth, and is looking for a results-oriented, enthusiastic and creative Online Marketing Specialist.
The Online Marketing Specialist will help drive quality lead growth by managing a large portfolio of digital marketing programs including online comparison sites, content syndication, ABM, directories, paid social and other channels. You are a self- starter with a basic understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel and B2B sales cycles. This role demands a critical thinker who loves to analyze data to evaluate program performance and make optimizations.
* Manage a portfolio of third party digital programs to budget, including negotiating terms with vendors, setting up program parameters and filters, ensuring accurate lead capture and import, and monitoring follow up cycles with sales
* Identity new vendors to test and set up new programs to scale
* Set up ABM campaigns monitor and report on performance
* Optimize existing programs with new content or creative updates or tightened filters
* Analyze KPIs daily to ensure optimal lead flow and conversions
* Present monthly performance reports and recommend actionable insights to optimize programs and improve ROI
* Manage relationship with online lead generation vendors, and maintain NetSuite s presence across vendor properties
* Process contracts with legal and manage budgets and POs
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or related field
* 1-2 years experience in marketing or sales within a corporate environment, preferably within cloud computing
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Attention to detail, follow-through and deadline compliance
* Working with complex teams and across multiple geographies and cultures
* A born leader with a strong desire to learn industry best practices and trends and master new marketing tools and technologies