Onsite IT Consultant ( Technical Support ) 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of the 2013, 2014 & 2015 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
The Onsite IT Consultant is in a position to help our small to medium-sized business customers operate more efficiently due to the proper use of today's technologies. We are looking for candidates with strong customer-orientated consultative skills that also have strong technology and troubleshooting skills. In this role, you will provide onsite support and technology implementation services for numerous businesses. This position is a great combination of both the consulting side and the technical side of the business.
* Visit our customers in the Metro Area (for which you are applying) when an onsite presence is needed.
* Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related problems with the assistance of remote personnel.
* Implement new technology with the assistance of remote personnel.
* Identify technology solutions based on analysis of customer support needs.
* Strong and consistent communication with customers.
* Documenting work performed and other technical information for our clients.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1yearexperience in the following:
* Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers
* Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on WinXP, Windows7, Win2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
* End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other common desktop applications
* Experience in troubleshootingnetwork related issues that can be related to networkinfrastructure such as switches and routers
* Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshootingTCP/IP issues
* Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required
* Candidate must live within close proximity of Metro Area (for which you are applying). Candidates outside this area must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.