* Work with onsite and offshore leadership team on project deliverables.
* Gather requirements from customer.
* Ability to complete assigned development tasks.
* Assign work to offshore teams and review the work once it's completed.
* Communicate project status update to customer.
* Demo team completed user stories to customer and get customer sign-off.
* Java , Angular JS, Backbone,
* Java Spring MVC
* REST services development
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Producing quality code that meet best practices and standards.
* Work in large projects while creating maintainable and modular code.
* Can easily identify performance improvements.
* Good understanding of the DOM and using jQuery.
* Experience using CSS pre-processors (e.g. less).
* Ability to develop across multiple browsers.
* Understanding of cross-platform support using responsive web design.
* Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and comfortable extending/customising such frameworks.
* Working with server-side code using AJAX to make pages dynamic.
* Knowledge and understanding of internationalisation.
* Happy using browser debugging tools.
* Experience working with version control systems (e.g. SVN).
* Comfortable creating dynamic pages using JSP's and Apache Tiles to form layouts.
* Familiarity with handling JSON.
* Experience with build tools such as Maven.
Understanding of security vulnerabilities in frontend code (e.g. XSS, CSRF) and how to prevent them.